What is a Condensor Tube Brush?
A Condensor Tube Brush is a twisted in wire brush used for cleaning pipes, tubes, and bottles. Our Condensor Tube Brushes are great for general cleaning and removal of rust and scale from thin section tubing and access to small, hard to reach blind areas.
- Made from Steel wire
- Single twist on sizes 6mm – 13mm, double twist on the larger sizes
- 85mm-120mm brush head length, overall length 210mm
- Threaded End with 5/16 inch BSW Ferrule for greater strength
- Suitable for manual use, slow revolution drill, or other flexible shaft equipment
Choosing the right brush?
Generally, it is best to match the brush to your application. Condenser Tube brushes are less aggressive than it’s Boiler Tube Brush counterpart and can be used on most surfaces.
The Brass Condenser Tube brush are softer than Steel or Stainless Steel wires and is less likely to scratch harder metals. Ideal for brass or copper surfaces and is non-sparking. We also have a range of steel and nylon tube brushes, plus we can custom manufacture a brush to suit your needs. Small production runs are our specialty. Please contact us to discuss your particular application.
- 13mm diameter – 5/16 inch BSW Ferrule
- 14mm diameter – 5/16 inch BSW Ferrule
- 25mm diameter – 5/16 inch BSW Ferrule
- 32mm diameter – 5/16 inch BSW Ferrule
Spend $100 on our Tube Brush Range to get 10% discount off your Purchase (exc freight).
Enter the code TUBEBRUSH in your Shopping Cart
For larger pipes Click Here for our full range of Wire brushes
Need a different size? CONTACT US to discuss your options. Minimum quantity requirements may apply.