What is a Condensor Tube Brush?
A Condensor Tube Brush is a twisted wire brush used for cleaning pipes, tubes, and bottles. Our Condensor Tube Brushes are great for general cleaning and removal of rust and scale from any internal hard to reach area. Our Nylon Wire Condensor Tube Brushes are a quality BORDO® brand.
What sizes do Condensor Tube Brushes come in:
- Single twist on sizes 6mm – 13mm, double twist on the larger sizes
- 75mm – 85mm brush head length, 130mm in the double twist
- Threaded End with 3/16 inch BSW Ferrule fitted to the smaller sizes, 5/16 inch BSW Ferrule for greater strength in the larger sizes
- Suitable for manual use, slow revolution drill, or other flexible shaft equipment
Choosing the right brush?
Generally, it is best to match the brush to your application. The Nylon Condensor Tube brush is less abrasive than wire tube brushes, and has more bristle flex to get into those tight spots. We also have a range of Brass and Steel tube brushes, plus we can custom manufacture a brush to suit your needs. Small production runs are our specialty. Please Contact us today to discuss your particular application.
- 6mm diameter – 3/16″inch BSW Ferrule
- 8mm diameter – 3/16″inch BSW Ferrule
- 9mm diameter – 3/16″inch BSW Ferrule
- 13mm diameter – 5/16″inch BSW Ferrule
- 16mm diameter – 5/16″inch BSW Ferrule
- 19mm diameter – 5/16″inch BSW Ferrule
- 25mm diameter – 5/16″inch BSW Ferrule
- 32mm diameter – 5/16″inch BSW Ferrule
Spend $100 on our Tube Brush Range to get 10% discount off your Purchase (exc freight).
Enter the code TUBEBRUSH in your Shopping Cart
Need a different size? CONTACT US to discuss your options. Minimum quantity requirements may apply.