Instant Brick Castable Cement 4kg
- Excellent for replacing and/or repairing fireplace bricks, building or repairing firepits and pizza ovens and providing a protective covering to materials
- 4kg = 1 average house brick
- Ready to use mortar.
- Suitable for interior or exterior
- Air dries in 24 hours
- Heat resistant to 1000 degrees C
- Sandstone colour
Please allow 4 – 5 business days for current stock
How to use our heat resistant firebrick mix
- Empty whole contents of tub into plastic bucket.
- Add water slowly, mixing with a trowel until a dry crumbly paste is obtained.
- Add more water slowly until mix is a pliable ball.
- On a clean flat surface mould to the size & shape brick required. Trim with a knife if necessary.
- Clean area to be filled removing any loose material and dust. Then wet the area with water.
- Place brick in firmly to take up vacant space.
- Air dry for 24 hours. Then heat set with a small gentle fire. Your unit is then ready for normal use.
Not sure which option is best for you? Please Contact Us and our friendly team will be happy to help.