Flexi Brush Strip – Factory Roller Door Industrial Brush Seal
Flexi Brush Strip® is a custom designed Brushware product trade-marked by Busy Bee Brushware Pty Ltd. It is manufactured in flexible coils of a continuous length up to 20-25m. And can be cut to length, or made to order, for your larger industrial applications.
When ordering, please allow 25mm for the backing of the brush, i.e.:
- 50mm bristle = 75mm overall
- 75mm bristle = 100mm overall
- 100mm bristle = 125mm overall and so on…
What is it used for?
- Industrial Roller Door Garage Seals to keep out dust, draughts and vermin
- Great for large applications, sliding doors, hangar doors, sheds and factories
- Bird Proofing
- Conveyor belt skirting
- Bottling conveyors, to softly control the flow and direction of the bottles
- Manufacturing applications
- Cold Room doors to seal and maintain temperature
- Computer room cabling protection
Sold in 1m increments. Discounted pricing for Cartons of 10m, 25m, or 50m.
When ordering multiple lengths, your Order will be packaged as a continuous length up to a coil of 25m max.
What is it made of?
The brush back is a sturdy HDPE filled with tough Polypropylene fibre. And the backing dimensions are 25mm height x 10mm width. Also, the thickness of the fibre strand varies depending on the brush trim length from diameter 0.012″ to 0.018″. The backing is drilled and bristle is staple punched into the backing.
Available in continuous lengths of up to 25 metres.
These goods will be supplied in a continuous length and can be cut to size as required. So this is great for fitting larger industrial doors with dimensions larger than 3 metres.
Our Flexi Strip Brush has a larger backing. This means you can screw or rivet straight into the backing. So does not require any channel or Holder for fitting.
Click here for Garage Door fitting examples.
This product can be coiled into a carton to reduce shipping costs. When unpacking this Item, lay out flat on warm concrete for ease of fitting.
Factory Roller Door Industrial Brush Seal
Signs You Should Buy Factory Roller Door Industrial Brush Seal
If you’re looking for a unique, tailor-made solution to prevent damage to your warehouse goods, industrial brush seal may be ideal for you. Chances are, the idea of industrial brush seal hasn’t yet crossed your mind, but the team here at Busy Bee Brushware have seen first-hand its versatility and helped dozens of people integrate it into their businesses. Here are a few situations in which an industrial brush seal may benefit you.
When Might You Need Industrial Brush Seal?
One of the best parts about Busy Bee Brushware’s industrial brush seal is how incredibly versatile it is. You can attach it to:
- Doors. Whether you attach it to the top or bottom of your warehouse roller garage door; a freezer door; or an aircraft hangar door. Your industrial brush seal adds an added layer of protection around the edges of doors of all shapes and sizes.
- Conveyor belts. Busy Bee Brushware’s industrial brush seal provides the perfect gentle skirting for conveyor belts.
- Cabling and wiring. If you need added protection for computer cables; power cords; or wiring, the bristles of our industrial brush seal are an ideal solution.
Benefits of High-Quality Factory Roller Door Industrial Brush Seal
Now you have an understanding of how adaptable industrial brush seal can be; you may be wondering what benefits it entails. Busy Bee Brushware’s industrial brush seal can:
- Keep things out. Our industrial Brush Seal system fibres have varying thicknesses of 0.012” to 0.018”, depending on the brush trim length. So your Brush Strip provides a seal that prevents pests, water, draughts, and dust from entering the room.
- Keep things in. If you need a tailored door seal solution for a cold room or walk-in freezer, Busy Bee Brushware’s industrial brush seal is the answer. The well-designed bristles keep cold air in and maintain consistency in temperature.
- Provide protection. Whether it’s rocks, dust, water, or vermin, the most significant perk industrial brush seal offers is protection to your possessions and peace of mind.
- It’s easy to install. Our industrial brush seal has a more considerable backing, so you can screw or rivet straight into the back.
Why Busy Bee Brushware Are Your Go-To For Industrial Brush Seal
The point of difference for Busy Bee Brushware’s industrial brush seal is that we designed it. We recognised the need for customisable, durable industrial brush seal, so we took the liberty of designing and developing our tailor-made product.
- We have plenty of experience. Busy Bee Brushware has been one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of industrial brushware for over 35 years. We’re passionate about providing your home and your business with tailored solutions.
- We have a fast turnaround. No matter what your project or business requires, we make it our priority to deliver you with a premium-quality product as quickly as possible. So if you need custom brushes quickly, make sure to enquire with us.
- We’re Aussie-owned and operated. Busy Bee Brushware has been in the same family for over 35 years. Two generations of our family have been innovating, creating, and selling brushware all over Australia, and we have no plans of stopping anytime soon.
When You’re Looking For industrial brush seal, Head To Busy Bee Brushware
No matter how small or large your industrial brush seal needs to be, Busy Bee Brushware is the specialists at providing custom brushware to suit you. With our fantastic relationships with folks in the brushware and plastics industries, we’ve been able to offer a massive range of premium-quality products to our customers all over the country. If you’re looking to enquire about Busy Bee Brushware’s custom large and small batch services, don’t hesitate to contact us.